I wish to disseminate my knowledge & learnings from my real-life professional experience of more than 200 man-years for the betterment & improvement of the future generation.
Allah save them...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
It has been sure what will be the fate of the rebels.. the civilians can't imagine... the rule is rule... in military there is no scope for democracy and human-rights... I hope and pray Allah save them...
Sallallahu alaihi wasallam
Sallallahu alayhi wasallam
Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam.
Mawlaya Salli Wassalim da-Iman Abadan
Ala Habi Bika Khairil Khalqi Kullimi
[O my Lord send peace and blessings upon your Beloved (PBUH)
The best of all creations.]
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam
Sallallahu alayhi wasallam
Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam.
Da-aa illallahi fal-mustamsikuna bihi
Mustamsykuna bihablin ghairi munfasam.
[He called (people) towards Allah, so those who cling to him.
Clinging to a rope which will never snap.]
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam
Sallallahu alayhi wasallam
Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam.
Muhammadun Sayyidul Kawnayni Wa-Thaqalain
Wal-Fareeqaini Min Urbin Wa Min-Ajami.
[Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is the leader of both worlds and both creations (man and jinn),
And of both groups, Arabs and non Arabs.]
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam
Sallallahu aleyhi wasallam
Sal...
This is amazing that a hindi movie is titled by the name of the villain. Asin's acting seems to me a li'l bit weaker against Aamir. But she tried her best and shows good energy. This is basically a tamil film acted by a Tamil actor named Surya. But Aamir did the best. I love the musics, specially behka is amazing. Hats off to ARR. I've seen in Akhil's Movie Blog, that this ghajini is inspired by the English Movie Memento. So, I request all of you to see that movie also, if you like Ghajini. I know that is li'l bit different. Anyways, I like the indian way of makeover, anyone should admit this that is the another name of creativity and creations. Please enjoy the Movies.... and offcourse the musics..
I was watching the final News Conference of US President George Bush on the White House Succession program and I am amazed. Killing thousands of fresh lives, killing a world leader like Saddam Hossain in a trial now the president is admitting that he is dissapointed for not finding WMD??? and also does he believe that killing muslims, cutting the powers of muslims are the only way to protect USA? He admitted that he did the right thing what he felt right. Now how he can repay those lives and the destroy he did??? What did he meant by the Mission Accomplished after the IRAQ war ends??? Anyway, when Allah thinks a man should be punished, He can do it within a moment. This president of US really deserves the shoe of muslims in his face. May Allah place the departed souls to heaven. Ameen.
fuk off man! they've killed all those un-armed officers and raped their wives n' daughters! how could u pray like that!
ReplyDelete